вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

cprox.netfirms.com




This is just for you.

I see you in my dreams. I have since I realized that you are the one that I want.For some reason,and Irsquo;m pretty sure I know the reason. But you are always on my mind. Obviously Irsquo;ve had others on my mind. Thatrsquo;s just a given.However you just have this thing that keeps me in awe. Itrsquo;s just something that I want. You are the girl that I want.

I leave you alone, so that in a way. We donrsquo;t stuff it before you leave. I know that if I keep this distance for now. It should pay off. Why wouldnrsquo;t it??I want to seeyou and I do try to. But you are the one that is busy and has other plans. So its no fault on my side. Just bad timing. Maybe thatrsquo;s a good thing. Or something that happens with me.It does seem that timing on my part, does suck most of the time. Haha.

The dream I had was you at your going away party. Instead of having blonde hair it was brown. I knew it was you but nothing really happened. It was just a normal party. Then something happened. We were in a like a stunt factory.Jumping on soft foam things.Then we were sitting down, and laughing about what we were doing. I can see it clear as day. With your hazeleyes andyour blonde hair. You lean on one arm and come that 50 closer to me.I shift my weight and move towards you. We both know what we want.I come that inch thatrsquo;s just far enough away from you. Our eyes meet and I roll my tongue on the edge of my lips and see you smile. It fills me full of anticipation and passion. I look you in the eyes again as my right hand move slowly up behind your neck as it glides through your hair. I smile once more and move in closer. Our lips touch. Her luscious lips give me that shock that goes down my spine.I donrsquo;t want it to stop and I open my eyes as she starts to pull backwards.I want her to come closer, but not now. I know that she has to leave. She smiles at me.I sit there still. Unable to move.She gets up and starts to leave. Then turns and smiles, brushes her hair backwards and blows me a kiss. Then turns and walks into the darkness.
Thatrsquo;s the end of the dream.

I wonder about you all the time.Its just one of those things. I also see your car everywhere I go and all I do is think about you. ��I really want you to leave.Only so that you can come back home.

Wersquo;ve spent some time together. Not as much as Irsquo;d like. But enough to give me and Idea of what and who you really are.�� And now that is what I want.You and you only.. .



cotton eye joe music, cprox.netfirms.com, cprox.netfirms, cprox.com, cprox netfirms.



Комментариев нет: