пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

fats restaurant




Friends. Foes. Your friends can be foes.� am v disappointed to say that some of my friends are foes, sadly. Its not that i wish to bitch abt them but its ze truth. They are so dengki. Esp her. I cant believe all my momapos;s words are definitely true. "friends dont stay with you all the way. Families do." i am glad to realise my hatred for my xxxxxxx is dividing as each day passes. (althou we still havent start any decent convo.) so anyway, srsly, last time, i thot friends were the best, they understood me the best, the number ones. Well, who cud have thought all these are just fakies? superficial, really. Ty for letting me realise before itapos;s too late.

anyway on 31 aug, a friend asked me which friend�am i the closest with. I was actually stumped. I didnt know how to answer his qn. So�i just shot "mal". Idk up till now if shes really the one iapos;m closeest with. Well, actually, frankly, i beg to differ........ Aish. This friendship thing has always been a problem to me. Ever since sec one. Maybe im just too particular in choosing friends. Yet i failed to find a good one. Actually daniayhapos;s fine. Just that we dont talk much lately cox shes in diff stream. Mmm sadded uh. Miss daniyah. Shes a good friend. Thankgod i knew her.

i am really tired of this. Gimme a break. PLEASE.
fats restaurant, fats relate to your health, fats pool cue, fats pool.



Комментариев нет: