воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

elisha cuthbert photoshoot




HI whatever i post ytd, you guys can just ignore itapos;s just an emotional ppart of me
i had cried out everything already.
today is a brand new day.
tomorrow will be even better man hahahah

i will be fine.
today sermon is about leadership by charleston :DD
umm. Frankly speaking, i don wna be a leader.
cause i knw im not a good influence and blah blah blah blah blah.
no one will trust me with things too
haha who cares? i don want either.
i will be very proud then.
and ignore all my friends..

im fine with who i am now.
don ask me go on diet, chanege my appearance or whatsoever.
im really fine with who i am and how i look like now
i dont need outsiders comments unles you are rie other den tt, good bye

i hope time will really stop at the time when we are all having fun
stop right there so i will get so tired of fun that i want to sleep.
after i wake up, i hope time will go back and back to the time when we had fun
but i knw its impossible life is about moving on.

i had learnt, not to be a burden anymore.
but whether i will not be a burden anymore will be another story












if only they come find me, visit me. One day, all about me. It will be enough to last me throughout mywhole life on earth
if only they will. Just one day, all about me. 24/7. When im no longer thinking about if im a burden to others but they will come to me and love me. Thats all
look at me for once talk to me like im a princess for once don let me hear anything bad about me for just once once once once will do.
and let me not cry even when iapos;m hearing happy songs. Just one day make me smile even when i hear sad songs will you?
thank you.



end of thoughts.

car cheat code gamecube, elisha cuthbert photoshoot, elisha cuthbert photos, elisha cuthbert photo shoots, elisha cuthbert photo shoot.



Комментариев нет: